Hey you there,
Do you feel like you’ve got what it takes to join the Moonrocket? Don’t hesitate to contact us! Do it!
About the job:
A highly ambitious casino business is looking for an experienced, dynamic, innovative and performance driven country manager to help build a casino brand in the Japanese market. You will have years of experience of working for an I-Gaming business in the Japanese market and a real understanding of the culture, player profile, payment partners and affiliate partners that can help us to maximise the growth potential of the market.
Reporting directly to our Casino Director, you will oversee and develop a marketing plan in conjunction with the team. In addition, you will identify market requirements for current and future products, conduct market research, and analysis of potential partner relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the Japanese market as a full P&L.
- Prepare brand launch and the strategy for Japanese market
- Developing the current business model and market expansion.
- Monitoring market performance.
- Establish, execute, and report on player retention.
- Initiate, execute, and report on marketing promotions.
- Nurture relationships with business partners, media partners, and affiliates alike.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the market, competition, and regulatory situations.
- Stay up to date with all the latest relevant news regarding the regulatory and technical aspects of online gaming and the Japanese market.
What to expect from us:
- Global environment and field to improve your skills and build the team
- You will become a part ambitious team to go over and beyond the moon
- Motivating team bonding activities
- A competitive work environment with positive teammates to drive forward.
- Competitive remuneration and compensation package.
- Friendly and young working environment and an inspiring team of professionals
What we expect:
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the Japanese market and culture.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong network of affiliates and media partners in the online gaming market.
- A strong team player that can bring out the best in a group.
- A native level Japanese is required.
Benefits: This position offers flexibility for remote working
About the job:
We are seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team!
As the Senior Frontend Developer, you will be an important contributor to our new iGaming frontend. You will work closely with the other developers, designers, and product team to find the best solutions and implement them effectively. Sometimes you get to dabble with Node backend development. This project is new; therefore, you will have an excellent opportunity to develop new things from scratch with the latest technologies.
- 6+ years of solid frontend development experience
- Expert knowledge of React
- Extensive knowledge of Next.js. Understanding of various ways to render the content, their pros, and cons
- Experience optimizing website performance