A highly ambitious casino business is seeking a talented Graphic designer to join our Team. This can be a hybrid role, but mainly the purpose is to be located in the Estonia Tallinn office. We offer all our employees the opportunity to advance their careers by achieving set goals. Our team is brimming with talented people who are passionate about what they do, and we are aiming to reach the moon and beyond. We are looking for an intellectually curious, honest and passionate graphic designer with an exceptional eye for detail and pixel perfection and the clarity and innovation needed to transform our products into industry leaders.
This role requires excellent skills in creative and visual design. A balanced understanding of branding, colour, iconography, illustration, typography, and design guidelines, whilst also showing interest in strategy, research, interaction, and UI design.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop creative material for a variety of channels, such as; across our sites, display advertising, social media, native, video channels, etc. – all channels that support marketing performance;
- Deliver a clear brand message in all communication channels following our brand guidelines;
- Turn conceptual work into effective campaign material that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer;
- Coordinating with outside agencies, web designers, marketing, and colleagues as necessary to meet project goals and deadlines;
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of all material produced;
- Monitor and maintain quality and ensure accuracy and consistency of all brand materials;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver creative work that delivers on our business strategy and mission;
- Present and communicate your work in critiques and stakeholder meetings.
What to expect from us:
- Global environment and field to improve your skills and build the team
- You will become a part ambitious team to go over and beyond the moon
- Motivating team bonding activities
- A competitive work environment with positive teammates to drive forward.
- Competitive remuneration and compensation package.
- Friendly and young working environment and an inspiring team of professionals
Our perfect candidate has the following characteristics:
- A strong portfolio which clearly shows exceptional design skills.
- Proficient use of Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Audition. Experience in Adobe After Effects would be considered a plus.
- Good team player, ready to share knowledge, and eager to learn and grow.
- Prior experience as a Graphic Designer. Experience in the iGaming industry or a Digital Agency environment will be considered an asset.
- Experience in developing creatives driven by data.
- Excellent communication skills and a highly-proficient level of English.
Benefits: This position offers flexibility for remote working